Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thank you for the Expansion


Thank you for the part you have played in my glorious expansion. I am beginning to see the perfection in it all.

Thank you for treating me like dirt so that I would find my divinity.

Thank you for telling me I was 'less than' so that I would know that I was All That Is in human form.

Thank you for hitting me so that I would become a match to great gentleness and respect.

Thank you for hating me and inspiring me to hate myself so that I would come to know this great Love I now have for myself.

Thank you for calling me disgusting names so that I would call myself Beauty and Love and Perfection.

Thank you for controlling me so that I would come to find perfect freedom.

Thank you for putting me down when I was happy so that I would come to not care one fig what others think of me and to live my joy freely expressed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment